UR-DATA team has successfully completed the workshop Unlocking Funding Opportunities: Crafting Winning Project Proposals. The workshop was organized at the Faculty of Economics, on 27-28 September 2023. The event gathered renowned scholars from EU partners, with experience and expertise in writing and managing EU Horizon and Interreg projects. The workshop on project writing was organized with the aim of transferring knowledge and experience in writing project proposals to the wider academic community, the economy and the non-governmental sector.
During the two days, workshop participants attended useful lectures with the following topics:
- How reviewers get their job done and what it means for project proposal writing (Claudia Van der Laag, OSLOMET, Norway)
- What is Universal Design and how we can use it in Research Project Websites (Mehdi Zarei, OSLOMET, Norway)
- Research, stakeholders, and rules & regulations for research involvement from the perspective of local-self-governments (Istin Cantraun Mueller, City of Linz, Austria)
- The structure of the Horizon proposals: how to write Excellence, Impacts and Implementation? (Jelena Stanković, PhD, FEUN, Project Coordinator)
- Writing a successful EU proposal: Horizon and Interreg projects (Alessandro Lue and Gianluca Lentini, Poliedra – Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
- Methods of financing and development of projects for non-governmental organizations and SMEs (Milivoje Jovanović, ENECA, Serbia)